Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

What's Next?

I realize that my last blog entry was... well... a bit lengthy and the time between entries was a bit.... lengthy.... and I apologize... but that isn't going to change anytime soon! :)

The next entrie(s) will be discussions regarding my experiences dealing with behavioral issues both privately and in a class environment with my dogs and other peoples dogs. This will not be simply me "showcasing" my incredible talent, LOL. These discussions will be just the opposite. Discussing my mistakes, things that were overlooked and, most importantly, how other environmental factors (aside from training) were altered with drastic results. These environmental factors include containment, companionship, diet, vaccination and other preventative, medications, handling as well as a discussion regarding the genetic impact that these factors can have on future generations. The material that I will share will not be limited to my experiences and I will be relying on the knowledge of others to support what I am trying to get across (I often have great ideas and work through them/apply them successfully, but to explain them sends me into a hectic spin :P . In other words, there will be some guest speakers brought in. Again, nobody has to agree or disagree, these are simply opinions (based on experience).
If anyone has anything they might want to see me add to the environmental factors list above, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Cheers!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

test...

Mike Clay said...

...icle...LOL

Unknown said...

Ha Ha.
That' all I can think of in response. For now.
Looking forward to your next post. I still think your second post needs a wider audience.

Sue G